tuition

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
Guest123

tuition

Post by Guest123 »

Does anyone know when SMART will pay our tuition?

DifferentGuest

Re: tuition

Post by DifferentGuest »

Guest123 wrote:Does anyone know when SMART will pay our tuition?
Tuition for the school year is paid directly to your school after they invoice SMART. In a few weeks SMART will give us a letter to pass on to the school that instructs them to bill SMART. At my school they wait to bill SMART until after the add drop date for classes. I actually get invoices from the school before this, but was instructed to ignore them because ultimately they will bill SMART and SMART will pay it.

Stipend payments are made the third Friday of every month. Health insurance and supplies allowances are paid with the August stipend, as a separate deposit, but usually at the same time.

(Not to be rude or unwelcoming, but in the future consider searching the forum before asking questions, as this has recently been asked and answered a couple times now).

Guest123

Post by Guest123 »

Thanks and lol, no. I will ask questions whenever I need clarification. Plus, I only asked for tuition, not stipends like everyone else on here. You were "rude and unwelcoming."

Post by Guest »

Guest123 wrote:Thanks and lol, no. I will ask questions whenever I need clarification. Plus, I only asked for tuition, not stipends like everyone else on here. You were "rude and unwelcoming."
To be fair this was just answered a few days ago and it's not hard to find

DifferentGuest

Post by DifferentGuest »

Guest123 wrote:Thanks and lol, no. I will ask questions whenever I need clarification. Plus, I only asked for tuition, not stipends like everyone else on here. You were "rude and unwelcoming."
I'm so sorry if I offended you, that certainly was not my intention! I didn't mean to imply you shouldn't ask questions if you need clarification, I only wanted to point out this topic has been covered a lot, even as recently as Saturday. I do think it is a bit unfair to call me rude and unwelcoming, especially considering that I did take the time to give a complete answer to your question.