When is our first payment made to us?

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

When is our first payment made to us?

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:36 pm

Besides the payment for the site visit, when is funding distributed for the 2017-2018 school year?
Guest
 

Re: When is our first payment made to us?

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Should be August 1st 2017.
Guest
 

Re: When is our first payment made to us?

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:33 pm

Guest wrote:Besides the payment for the site visit, when is funding distributed for the 2017-2018 school year?

It's the 3rd week of every month
Guest
 

Re: When is our first payment made to us?

Postby yeahyeahyeah » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:18 pm

huh??
yeahyeahyeah
 

Re: When is our first payment made to us?

Postby DifferentGuest » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:48 pm

Stipend payments are made the third Friday of every month. Health insurance and supplies allowances are paid with the August stipend, as a separate deposit, but usually at the same time.

The actual funding for the school year is paid directly to your school after they invoice SMART. In a few weeks SMART will give us a letter to pass on to the school that instructs them to bill SMART. At my school they wait to bill SMART until after the add drop date for classes. I actually get invoices from the school before this, but was instructed to ignore them because ultimately they will bill SMART and SMART will pay it.
DifferentGuest
 

Re: When is our first payment made to us?

Postby PhDsmart » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:50 am

So if our scholarship starts for fall 2017 (August) when is our first payment? August or September?
PhDsmart
 

Re: When is our first payment made to us?

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:00 pm

PhDsmart wrote:So if our scholarship starts for fall 2017 (August) when is our first payment? August or September?

August
Guest
 

Re: When is our first payment made to us?

Postby kbl2017 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:
PhDsmart wrote:So if our scholarship starts for fall 2017 (August) when is our first payment? August or September?

August


Estimated August 18th?
kbl2017
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Re: When is our first payment made to us?

Postby DifferentGuest » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:14 am

kbl2017 wrote:
Guest wrote:
PhDsmart wrote:So if our scholarship starts for fall 2017 (August) when is our first payment? August or September?

August


Estimated August 18th?


Unless we are told there is a delay by SMART (unlikely), that is when I would expect it.
DifferentGuest
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:23 pm


Return to Recipients

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest