July Stipend

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

July Stipend

Postby MoneyMoneyMoney » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:09 am

Any one else not get their July stipend payment? They usually tell us if it is going to be late, and its normally in my account by now.
MoneyMoneyMoney

Re: July Stipend

Postby MoneyMoneyMoney » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:52 am

I emailed SMART, they apologized and said I would receive it next week. Still curious as to if this was an individual issue or if other people had the same trouble.
MoneyMoneyMoney

Postby John_G » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:49 pm

I also have not been paid.

Can you ask them if this is just a singular case, or if there is some issue and all of use are in the same boat. I have sent them an email, but never got a reply...
John_G

Postby GGGuersted » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:19 pm

I received my payment this morning as usual.
GGGuersted

Postby MoneyMoneyMoney » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:41 pm

John_G wrote:I also have not been paid.

Can you ask them if this is just a singular case, or if there is some issue and all of use are in the same boat. I have sent them an email, but never got a reply...

Sorry, I did ask this in my original email, but they never answered or said why it happened, just that the money would come next week.
MoneyMoneyMoney

Postby MoneyMoneyMoney » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:07 am

In case anyone else was in the same boat and following this: I just got my stipend payment. If you haven't gotten yours yet, might be best to send an email asking for it.
MoneyMoneyMoney

Postby asddgf » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:54 am

Still haven't received mine,,,,i need to pay my rent..
asddgf

Return to Recipients