taking another internship in conjuction

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
internshippp

taking another internship in conjuction

Post by internshippp »

Are we allowed to take on other internships during the summer in conjunction with the one with the DOD?

The other internship is one that lasts a week at a time, and during that week I would probably work a total of 90 hours.
my job there would be to overseeing high school students during a summer academy at a university.

I'm just wondering due to the 16-hr only a week enforced during the school year.

kbl2017

Re: taking another internship in conjuction

Post by kbl2017 »

internshippp wrote:Are we allowed to take on other internships during the summer in conjunction with the one with the DOD?

The other internship is one that lasts a week at a time, and during that week I would probably work a total of 90 hours.
my job there would be to overseeing high school students during a summer academy at a university.

I'm just wondering due to the 16-hr only a week enforced during the school year.
It's only during the school year because they don't want it to interfere with your school work. Since it's during the summer though I would make sure it's okay you don't work that week at your internship with your SF first then tell SMART.