Onboarding Process

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
littlehope

Onboarding Process

Post by littlehope »

So I received the email about completing the onboarding process, and it actually does show up for me on the awards portal. My question in reference to the following part of the email:
Please do not complete your onboarding if any of the following applies to you:

§ You have not completed your site visit
§ You have a pending Award Adjustment
§ You had an approved award adjustment and you did not resubmit the award documents this adjustment changed
§ You have not submitted all required Award Documents (You can check the status of your award documents by clicking on “Award Document Status” in your award portal. Submitted documents will have a green checkmark)
Well I'm sure others are in the same boat where the transcript check off is not green. I know they have received my transcript because they already sent this previously:
We are writing to inform you that we have received your Spring 2017 Transcript. Please allow additional time for this update to reflect in your awardee portal as we are currently reviewing and processing each transcript.

No further action is required regarding your transcript.
So even though I do not have the green check mark do you all still think I am good to begin the onboarding process?

kbl2017

Re: Onboarding Process

Post by kbl2017 »

I think we are good to start working on it since no further action is required on the transcript.

CSMajor

Post by CSMajor »

I completed the on boarding process and my site visit report disappeared -.. Has this happened to anyone else?

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

CSMajor wrote:I completed the on boarding process and my site visit report disappeared -.. Has this happened to anyone else?
Same thing happened to me. I'm going to ignore it unless they email me.

littlehope

Post by littlehope »

Also does everyone's completion dates on their service agreement and educational work plan match exactly. They automatically populated the day of the completion as the first of the month on my service agreement while actually my finals aren't over till the end of the first week and graduation isn't till the week after. So the day of the dates doesn't match but the month and year do. Is that close enough? I don't want them thinking I can move at the beginning of the month.

SMART-ish

Post by SMART-ish »

When I initially asked them about the completion date on the Service Agreement SMART told me as long as the month and year are correct then it doesn't matter. So I would think the same would apply for the onboarding form.

ConfusedGuest

Post by ConfusedGuest »

There is no link for the "Onboarding Process" in my award portal, is anyone else having the same issue? All my documents show as received (including the transcript) and my orientation is complete.

Alsoconfused

Post by Alsoconfused »

ConfusedGuest wrote:There is no link for the "Onboarding Process" in my award portal, is anyone else having the same issue? All my documents show as received (including the transcript) and my orientation is complete.
I also got an email to do the onboarding process but it is not showing up in my award portal at all. It is a little worrisome.

Post by Guest »

Alsoconfused wrote:
ConfusedGuest wrote:There is no link for the "Onboarding Process" in my award portal, is anyone else having the same issue? All my documents show as received (including the transcript) and my orientation is complete.
I also got an email to do the onboarding process but it is not showing up in my award portal at all. It is a little worrisome.
Email tgem to let them know what's going on so it doesn't appear that you're ignoring the requirements