Site Visit Report Form

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Site Visit Report Form

Post by Guest »

My site visit was yesterday and my Site Visit Report form is not yet available on the SMART portal. When will the Site Visit Report be available?

littlehope

Re: Site Visit Report Form

Post by littlehope »

You should receive the site visit report through email not the award portal, and you will have to send it back to smartparticipant@asee.org once it has been filled out. I received the email the day after I returned from my site visit and it was marked important so it should show up at the top of your inbox. Don't worry :)

Post by Guest »

Thank you! What did you put for "Sponsoring Service"?

littlehope

Post by littlehope »

It is whatever branch/service your Sponsoring Facility falls under.
For example mine was "Additional DoD Facilities"
But it could protentially be Army, Air Force or Navy as well.

hmmmmm

Post by hmmmmm »

littlehope wrote:You should receive the site visit report through email not the award portal, and you will have to send it back to smartparticipant@asee.org once it has been filled out. I received the email the day after I returned from my site visit and it was marked important so it should show up at the top of your inbox. Don't worry :)

That's weird. Mine showed up in my award portal and I recieved an email letting me know that.

site_visit

Post by site_visit »

I had my site visit a few weeks ago. They emailed me a form to fill out the day after. But, they just changed the system so we upload them to the portal as well.

Post by Guest »

site_visit wrote:I had my site visit a few weeks ago. They emailed me a form to fill out the day after. But, they just changed the system so we upload them to the portal as well.
I feel like they're making up this website as they go along