Anyone's transcript processed yet?

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
HOrobOD

Anyone's transcript processed yet?

Post by HOrobOD »

It's been almost a month since I submitted my transcript, yet it still is not showing up in my account. The deadline is June 30, so I'm starting to worry a bit.

Has anyone actually had their transcript show up in their documents yet on the award portal?

DifferentGuest

Re: Anyone's transcript processed yet?

Post by DifferentGuest »

Mine is not yet. (Army Participant)

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

Mine is not yet, Air Force. I just emailed them because my school isn't over until August so hopefully I'll also get an update on if it's supposed to be processed or not.

Post by Guest »

Have any of you had your transcripts show up as of now? Mine still has not and I emailed SMART again about it because we basically have a week left until it should be submitted...

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

Guest wrote:Have any of you had your transcripts show up as of now? Mine still has not and I emailed SMART again about it because we basically have a week left until it should be submitted...
Nope, And i haven't heard back on email either :|

Someone

Post by Someone »

kbl2017 wrote:
Guest wrote:Have any of you had your transcripts show up as of now? Mine still has not and I emailed SMART again about it because we basically have a week left until it should be submitted...
Nope, And i haven't heard back on email either :|

I emailed them and they said they have a lot transcript to process, so there is a delay......

guest_ne

Post by guest_ne »

nope

littlehope

Post by littlehope »

Just to inform people. I received an email from SMART verifying they have my transcript (probably due to the high volume of people sending concerned emails based off what I have seen on this thread). So I would not be concerned about what the award portal is saying as they probably just aren't updating it frequently.
SMART email wrote:Dear SMART Awardee,

We are writing to inform you that we have received your Spring 2017 Transcript. Please allow additional time for this update to reflect in your awardee portal as we are currently reviewing and processing each transcript.

No further action is required regarding your transcript.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

American Society for Engineering Education

Attn: SMART Scholarship Program
1818 N St. NW
Suite 600
Washington, DC 20036
Web: http://www.smartscholarship.org
Email: smartparticipant@asee.org
Telephone: 202-331-3544

HOrobOD

Post by HOrobOD »

Just received this message today:
Dear SMART Awardee,

We are writing to let you know that as of to date, we have not received your Official Transcript, and it is past the submit by deadline of July 1st , 2017 .

Please note that official transcripts must be submitted directly from your academic institution. You may have your academic institution submit your official transcript electronically to smartparticipant@asee.org or mail a hard copy to the address listed in the signature below.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

American Society for Engineering Education

Attn: SMART Scholarship Program
1818 N St. NW
Suite 600
Washington, DC 20036
Web: http://www.smartscholarship.org
Email: smartparticipant@asee.org
Telephone: 202-331-3544
I sent mine in May 19 and got confirmation that it was received from my school May 22...