Site Visit Exp

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Site Visit Exp

Postby Guest76 » Fri May 26, 2017 5:11 pm

What was your site visit like? What did you have to do?
Is there anything to prepare?
More details the better.
Thanks
Guest76

Re: Site Visit Exp

Postby kbl2017 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:04 pm

Guest76 wrote:What was your site visit like? What did you have to do?
More details the better.
Thanks

I haven't had mine yet, but it sounds like an orientation! They suggested a hotel and they're providing transportation and such. I imagine it's going to be an informal orientation type thing with tours and meeting people. Maybe meeting your mentor?
kbl2017

Postby guest_ne » Sat May 27, 2017 6:47 pm

kbl2017 wrote:
More details the better.
Thanks

I haven't had mine yet, but it sounds like an orientation! They suggested a hotel and they're providing transportation and such. I imagine it's going to be an informal orientation type thing with tours and meeting people. Maybe meeting your mentor?

mine isnt providing any transportation, all the planning and how i get there is up to me
guest_ne

Postby kbl2017 » Sat May 27, 2017 8:06 pm

guest_ne wrote:
kbl2017 wrote:
More details the better.
Thanks

mine isnt providing any transportation, all the planning and how i get there is up to me

That's rough, how do you know where to go in the morning??
There are 10 people going to mine though, so I imagine that's why they are providing transportation to the site each day.
kbl2017

Postby guest_ne » Sat May 27, 2017 9:24 pm

they just told us a time and a building
guest_ne

Return to Recipients