On-boarding Process Problems

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
HOrobOD

On-boarding Process Problems

Post by HOrobOD »

I am trying to verify my awardee information, but when I try to view the service agreement, it tries to download an unknown file type... When I view the other files, it downloads the PDFs that I uploaded...

Anyone else have this problem?

mecheng

Re: On-boarding Process Problems

Post by mecheng »

HOrobOD wrote:I am trying to verify my awardee information, but when I try to view the service agreement, it tries to download an unknown file type... When I view the other files, it downloads the PDFs that I uploaded...

Anyone else have this problem?
Are you sure you are clicking where it says "Service Agreement" or what ever document you are clicking on and not "current document"? It is working fine for me.

HOrobOD

Post by HOrobOD »

I'm under the "Onboarding Process" tab that appears after completing the quiz. I'm clicking the "view" button next to service agreement.

The current document option is under "Manage Award Documents", which is not what I am dealing with.

My service agreement is in the system because I can download it from the manage documents tab, but it wont download right from onboarding process...

mecheng

Post by mecheng »

HOrobOD wrote:I'm under the "Onboarding Process" tab that appears after completing the quiz. I'm clicking the "view" button next to service agreement.

The current document option is under "Manage Award Documents", which is not what I am dealing with.

My service agreement is in the system because I can download it from the manage documents tab, but it wont download right from onboarding process...
I haven't got that far. I haven't started the quiz yet so I don't see the onboarding process tab.

Post by Guest »

HOrobOD wrote:I'm under the "Onboarding Process" tab that appears after completing the quiz. I'm clicking the "view" button next to service agreement.

I have completed the quiz and do not see an onboarding process. Where do you see it?

HOrobOD

Post by HOrobOD »

Just below "Orientation Materials"

RGuest

Post by RGuest »

Yeah, Ive completed the quiz and dont see the Onboarding Tab either.

Post by Guest »

HOrobOD wrote:Just below "Orientation Materials"
I don't see anything

HOrobOD

Post by HOrobOD »

Did you get a 100% on the quiz? It won't unlock until you do.

Post by Guest »

HOrobOD wrote:Did you get a 100% on the quiz? It won't unlock until you do.
Yes I did, it says quiz completed