Site Visit Request

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
guest123

Site Visit Request

Post by guest123 »

I'm having trouble getting in contact with my SF's POC. She doesn't respond to my emails, and hasn't answered the phone when I've called...

Any recommendations on what i should write on my request form? Should I write something like "TBD" or "Unavailable"???

I'm just a little nervous as the deadline approaches

Guest22

Re: Site Visit Request

Post by Guest22 »

I was going to put TBD as well since I am also having a hard time getting a response from my SF....

guest123

Post by guest123 »

Guest22 wrote:I was going to put TBD as well since I am also having a hard time getting a response from my SF....
Alright I feel better knowing I'm not the only one writing something like that lol... Best of luck to you getting ahold of them :)

Post by Guest »

I am in the same boat and its getting a little annoying as the deadline is fast approaching. I have resorted to being pushy so i can get some idea of what i should be doing here

guestttttt

Post by guestttttt »

If you want to really cover your ass, either send an additional email to your POC with SMART CC'd on it, or forward your current email traffic to SMART as an FYI. I found it was always better to provide more information to SMART, because as long as you keep them in the loop on what's going on, they were extremely understanding.

Post by Guest »

guest123 wrote:
Guest22 wrote:I was going to put TBD as well since I am also having a hard time getting a response from my SF....
Alright I feel better knowing I'm not the only one writing something like that lol... Best of luck to you getting ahold of them :)
I tried contacting SMART about it and am awaiting an answer as to what we should do in this situatikon and will post the answer when I get one