Form 612

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Form 612

Postby GuestNH » Tue May 16, 2017 5:38 pm

I am filling out for 612, the optional application for federal employment. I do not know a lot of the information like the job title in the announcement or grade applying for. Do I have to fill this out? If i do, where do I find this information?
GuestNH

Re: Form 612

Postby Guest » Tue May 16, 2017 8:03 pm

GuestNH wrote:I am filling out for 612, the optional application for federal employment. I do not know a lot of the information like the job title in the announcement or grade applying for. Do I have to fill this out? If i do, where do I find this information?

Someone asked SMART in an earlier thread. For Job Title in Announcement put "SMART Scholarship". For "Grades applying for" put NA and for Announcement Number put NA.

Postby SaturdayNightFever » Sun May 28, 2017 12:20 am

On the 612 form what are you putting in Section F for question 4? "No" would indicate I'm not eligible and I don't know what "yes" means. I feel like I shouldn't click either. Also, how seriously are you guys filling out the resume part of it? Seems a bit redundant to the SMART application.
SaturdayNightFever

Postby kbl2017 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:24 am

SaturdayNightFever wrote:On the 612 form what are you putting in Section F for question 4? "No" would indicate I'm not eligible and I don't know what "yes" means. I feel like I shouldn't click either. Also, how seriously are you guys filling out the resume part of it? Seems a bit redundant to the SMART application.

Assuming you were never a civil employee before leave it blank!
kbl2017

Return to Recipients