SF Has not Arranged a Visit Date

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

SF Has not Arranged a Visit Date

Post by Guest »

My SF has not arranged a visit date with me yet. I cannot finish filling out and submitting all my forms until I have done this. Has anyone else had trouble coordinating with their SF?

kbl2017

Re: SF Has not Arranged a Visit Date

Post by kbl2017 »

Guest wrote:My SF has not arranged a visit date with me yet. I cannot finish filling out and submitting all my forms until I have done this. Has anyone else had trouble coordinating with their SF?
Did you email whoever interviewed you?

Post by Guest »

I was interviewed by a different facility. I contacted my Point of Contact at my SF and the person told me to wait and someone would contact me about the visit. No one has yet and I feel anxious about the approaching deadline. I'm not sure what to do.

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

Guest wrote:I was interviewed by a different facility. I contacted my Point of Contact at my SF and the person told me to wait and someone would contact me about the visit. No one has yet and I feel anxious about the approaching deadline. I'm not sure what to do.
I would email smart and ask for an extension. Forward them the email from the POC and be like, hopefully they contact me soon but if they don't what should I do?

Tacos123

Post by Tacos123 »

Hey everybody, I got got the award. Does our SF reach out and tell us the dates of our site visit? Do we have to figure that out ourselves?

RGuestok

Post by RGuestok »

I called the POC for my base and they said to put TBD because they had not received a date yet and that would be acceptable. Idk how it works for other bases but thats what I did. My base is Robins AFB.