Anyone Else Having Issues Uploading Documents

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
HappyFaced

Anyone Else Having Issues Uploading Documents

Post by HappyFaced »

Good Afternoon Folks!

Congrats to those who have gotten the fellowship, and my prayers goes to those still waiting for decisions.

I have a question regarding how to upload documents to the smart.asee.org/award portal. Through what process are the documents uploaded? I can not seem to find any links, or mentions of document processing procedures, in the portal.

If anyone could help me out, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks and have an awesome evening (getting drunk celebrating or otherwise)!

linguist

Re: Anyone Else Having Issues Uploading Documents

Post by linguist »

I can't find it either. I'm gonna call tomorrow..

Confused

Post by Confused »

I also can't figure out how to upload the documents. I was thinking that maybe we email them directly to the Helpdesk? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Post by Guest »

They just edited the site. You can now upload. Instructions are on the first page

Guess

Post by Guess »

When looking at the award page, did anyone else loose the left part where the "Required Documents" use to be so now you don't have any way to click on any of the necessary documentation to fill out for the award?

I can view the awards overview page but all of the spots where I use to be able to see required award documents is gone, it happened after I clicked submitted document status just to see what that page was about.

How do I fix this problem? Help!

CSMajor

Post by CSMajor »

They just updated the portal to make it easier for us to upload documents. Just click on application overview and there will be upload buttons and the documents available.

Worried

Post by Worried »

Guess wrote:When looking at the award page, did anyone else loose the left part where the "Required Documents" use to be so now you don't have any way to click on any of the necessary documentation to fill out for the award?

I can view the awards overview page but all of the spots where I use to be able to see required award documents is gone, it happened after I clicked submitted document status just to see what that page was about.

I'm still having this problem in which I cannot see any of the documents at all on the left side of my screen.

SMART-ish

Post by SMART-ish »

Worried wrote:
Guess wrote:When looking at the award page, did anyone else loose the left part where the "Required Documents" use to be so now you don't have any way to click on any of the necessary documentation to fill out for the award?

I'm still having this problem in which I cannot see any of the documents at all on the left side of my screen.
I'm also having this issue. I could see everything last night and now it's not there.

guest1

Post by guest1 »

SMART-ish wrote:
Worried wrote:

I'm also having this issue. I could see everything last night and now it's not there.
I am also having this problem, I emailed them bu so far no reply.

Post by Guest »

guest1 wrote:
Please keep us updated and if so let SMART know it is a problem for more than one person!

Mailing

Post by Mailing »

I thought we had to mail them??? Smh I just printed out 30 pages of forms.......

Post by Guest »

If you click the document title in the mange document award tab. It downloads them

SMART-ish

Post by SMART-ish »

Guest wrote:
guest1 wrote:
Please keep us updated and if so let SMART know it is a problem for more than one person!
I clicked the I intend to accept and then everything appeared again. Weird though that I could see them the first night then they were gone.

Post by Guest »

Keep in mind folks, there is another section on this forum dedicated to recipients of the scholarship. This topic is exactly the kind that would do well on the recipients side and you should all be very excited to post there.