Where do we see how much our yearly stipend is?

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
HowMuch

Where do we see how much our yearly stipend is?

Post by HowMuch »

I can't find any mention of it in the award...

duhhh

Re: Where do we see how much our yearly stipend is?

Post by duhhh »

HowMuch wrote:I can't find any mention of it in the award...
Then its not there, chill and grab a drink

sameeee

Post by sameeee »

duhhh wrote:
HowMuch wrote:I can't find any mention of it in the award...
Then its not there, chill and grab a drink
Exactly my reaction when I couldn't find it lol

Post by Guest »

First off, Congrats to all that got it!

If you go to "Service Agreement" on the lefthand side, you can see your yearly stipend and all the other additional monies for health insurance, etc.

amath22

Post by amath22 »

Guest wrote:First off, Congrats to all that got it!

If you go to "Service Agreement" on the lefthand side, you can see your yearly stipend and all the other additional monies for health insurance, etc.
this is true but you have to select that you intend to accept before this will show up!

confused

Post by confused »

Wait i still cannot find that??? I must be blind lol...

confused

Post by confused »

General Info
Award Overview
Award Document
Status
Orientation Materials
Request an Award Adjustment
Update Contact Info
Payment History
Viewing Documents
Documents
Manage Award Documents

This is the only thing i see on the left

Barely

Post by Barely »

confused wrote:General Info
Award Overview
Award Document
Status
Orientation Materials
Request an Award Adjustment
Update Contact Info
Payment History
Viewing Documents
Documents
Manage Award Documents

This is the only thing i see on the left
I just got the award yesterday and I have the same situation. Did it ever get fixed for you? If so, how did you fix it and how long did it take? Thanks.

littlehope

Post by littlehope »

It's not on the left hand side. Click the Manage Award Documents and it's the second document link listed on this page.

Barely

Post by Barely »

littlehope wrote:It's not on the left hand side. Click the Manage Award Documents and it's the second document link listed on this page.
Okay, they must not have uploaded mine yet since mine isn't there or anywhere on my award portal. Kind of frustrating but at least I am in. Thanks.

littlehope

Post by littlehope »

Barely wrote:
littlehope wrote:It's not on the left hand side. Click the Manage Award Documents and it's the second document link listed on this page.
Okay, they must not have uploaded mine yet since mine isn't there or anywhere on my award portal. Kind of frustrating but at least I am in. Thanks.
None of your documents have been listed or just that one specifically? Have it accepted the award yet?

Barely

Post by Barely »

littlehope wrote:
Barely wrote:
None of your documents have been listed or just that one specifically? Have it accepted the award yet?
Thanks for responding.

I acepted the award so now at the award overview page it says: "Congratulations on accepting your SMART Award!" Then when I go to manage award documents I see all of the other ones we need to turn in like 612,306, etc. but the one document missing is "Service Agreement" but this is listed as a required document under "Required Acceptance Materials".

Hence, I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem and it went away after a few days or how they got it fixed. I emailed the help desk email (smartparticipant) but no response yet.

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

Barely wrote:
littlehope wrote:
Barely wrote:
Thanks for responding.

I acepted the award so now at the award overview page it says: "Congratulations on accepting your SMART Award!" Then when I go to manage award documents I see all of the other ones we need to turn in like 612,306, etc. but the one document missing is "Service Agreement" but this is listed as a required document under "Required Acceptance Materials".

Hence, I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem and it went away after a few days or how they got it fixed. I emailed the help desk email (smartparticipant) but no response yet.
Underneath documents when you click manage award documents there's a list of documents and a place to upload them everything should have a little circle with an x next to a blue underlined title. One will say "Service Agreement " when you click on it that form will have a whole bunch of stuff filled in such as your grad date and your yearly stipend.

Barely

Post by Barely »

Underneath documents when you click manage award documents there's a list of documents and a place to upload them everything should have a little circle with an x next to a blue underlined title. One will say "Service Agreement " when you click on it that form will have a whole bunch of stuff filled in such as your grad date and your yearly stipend.
That's where I was thinking it should be, since I see all of the other documents there. For some reason though, the Service Agreement document is not there and not on any other page (I've checked 10 times). I'm kind of worried that if they don't fix that till late it may be difficult to get that one completed in time. Is there a lot that needs to be done for that document?

Barely

Post by Barely »

If it is based just on degree obtaining, can someone tell me what they think my yearly stipend should be if I have a Masters and am obtaining my PhD? That could make this situation a little less anoying. Thanks!

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

Barely wrote:
That's where I was thinking it should be, since I see all of the other documents there. For some reason though, the Service Agreement document is not there and not on any other page (I've checked 10 times). I'm kind of worried that if they don't fix that till late it may be difficult to get that one completed in time. Is there a lot that needs to be done for that document?
Nah it's just a signature! You should be top of the bracket at $38k since youre a PHD person.

guest_ne

Post by guest_ne »

is everyones yearly stipend for BS degrees the same??

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

guest_ne wrote:is everyones yearly stipend for BS degrees the same??
Yeah, BS is the $28k I believe and masters are all $33k.