Can a recipient please answer this?

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Can a recipient please answer this?

Post by Guest »

When going to smart.asee.org/award and entering my credentials, I now get a green sign saying that the portal is temporarily closed. Before whenever I tried I would get an invalid username and password message. Has this happened to anyone before receiving the award? Can someone tell me what it means? Any thoughts?
Thanks!

NotHelpful

Re: Can a recipient please answer this?

Post by NotHelpful »

Guest wrote:When going to smart.asee.org/award and entering my credentials, I now get a green sign saying that the portal is temporarily closed. Before whenever I tried I would get an invalid username and password message. Has this happened to anyone before receiving the award? Can someone tell me what it means? Any thoughts?
Thanks!
My response might not be super useful...

I am a current recipient who applied for a follow-on award this year. When I try to log in it pops up with that green sign. This could mean either the portal is just down, which I have never had happen before, or that we got it. I'm hoping it means we got it!

Guest 0101

Re: Can a recipient please answer this?

Post by Guest 0101 »

I received the award last year and we had a similar thing happen. It would seem that people who received the "Its down" message received the award and if it said user name invalid, you didn't. What I'm assuming happens is that if you get the scholarship they put your info in the system and if not then they don't put you in, hence why it says it doesn't recognize username and password. They add people little by little, so until its officially released, its still possible for you to get it. If it says invalid username then it may just mean they haven't added you yet, or it means you didn't get it at all.