Signed documents receipt acknowledgement

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients
Gessler

Signed documents receipt acknowledgement

Post by Gessler »

My signed documents were delivered on monday but SMART hasn't updated the Award Documents status. How many days would it normally take for them to update it ?

I'm worried since the deadline is approaching; in case I need to send the documents again..

NewGuest1

Re: Signed documents receipt acknowledgement

Post by NewGuest1 »

Gessler wrote:My signed documents were delivered on monday but SMART hasn't updated the Award Documents status. How many days would it normally take for them to update it ?

I'm worried since the deadline is approaching; in case I need to send the documents again..

Once it's showing delivered on your shipment tracking, you should be fine. Did you set up dates for recruitment site visit? If yes, how did you do it?

Gessler

Post by Gessler »

NewGuest1 wrote:
Gessler wrote:My signed documents were delivered on monday but SMART hasn't updated the Award Documents status. How many days would it normally take for them to update it ?

Once it's showing delivered on your shipment tracking, you should be fine. Did you set up dates for recruitment site visit? If yes, how did you do it?
I called my Point of contact (POC) at the SF and she gave me a date. The award letter should have the name, phone number and email of the POC.

NewGuest1

Post by NewGuest1 »

Gessler wrote:
NewGuest1 wrote:

I called my Point of contact (POC) at the SF and she gave me a date. The award letter should have the name, phone number and email of the POC.

Yes it does. What is your sponsoring facility?

Gessler

Post by Gessler »

NewGuest1 wrote:
Yes it does. What is your sponsoring facility?
I'm with the Navy.. SPAWAR ATLANTIC

Gessler

Post by Gessler »

They just updated my award document status acknowledging receipt of the signed documents I sent. So it takes them 2 days from date of receipt to do that...

Nervous

Post by Nervous »

I just sent in all of my documents because my school wasn't getting back to me for my educational work plan in a timely manner since it is the week of registration. I have overnight shipping but I'm still worried that they might not acknowledge that it is there on time.

Gessler

Post by Gessler »

The documents have to be delivered before the 23rd.. I guess you should be fine. It would take an additional 2 days for them to update it on the award website but thats their problem..
Nervous wrote:I just sent in all of my documents because my school wasn't getting back to me for my educational work plan in a timely manner since it is the week of registration. I have overnight shipping but I'm still worried that they might not acknowledge that it is there on time.