Internship (Would like Admin Help)

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Internship (Would like Admin Help)

Postby helppp » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:13 pm

I believe there is an actual employee of SMART on here so I would like his/her help.

I have begun to realize that engineering is not where I want to spend my career. Because of this I am seeking out internships for this summer in different career paths to find out what I am interested in. My SF is fully supportive of this. Am I going to being able to waive my "required" summer internship for 2016 to take a summer to figure out exactly what I want to do for the next 30 years of my life?

Obviously this does not affect my award and I have every intention of fulfilling and serving my full time w/ my base and SMART.I just want to confirm that is what I want to do for the rest of my life after my service commitment is up.

Love and Regards.
helppp

Return to Recipients