Salary

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Salary

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:36 pm

For anyone starting their service commitment in 2019, what is the degree you will graduate with and what has your SF told you about salary? Thanks!

Re: Salary

Postby guest1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:29 pm

Graduating with an MS in Biostatistics, just got the job offer from my SF with $68,891 salary (includes locality).
guest1

Postby guest3101 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:57 pm

guest1 wrote:Graduating with an MS in Biostatistics, just got the job offer from my SF with $68,891 salary (includes locality).

Can I ask what SF you work for with Biostats? Also, did you apply under the math field (not biosciences)? I am trying to get MS in Biostats funding so I appreciate the info!
guest3101

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Bachelors in Computer Science, at or around $67k

Postby guest1 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:51 am

Naval undersea warfare center division Newport, applied under mathematics
guest1

Return to Recipients