Did you get your stipend yet?

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Did you get your stipend yet?

Postby stipendq » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:27 pm

Hey, did anyone get their stipend yet? Since LMI took over I got my stipend on the 13th every month, but it hasn't been deposited yet.
stipendq

Postby SmartStudent » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:17 pm

stipendq wrote:Hey, did anyone get their stipend yet? Since LMI took over I got my stipend on the 13th every month, but it hasn't been deposited yet.

It has came on the 3rd Tuesday of each month so far. Should expect it to come this Tuesday, but on my internship support form it said the ISP will begin on April 20th.
SmartStudent

Re: Did you get your stipend yet?

Postby kbl2017 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Technically it should be the week with the 3rd friday. Which is the 20th. If you've been getting it tuesday for this month that would be the 17th.
kbl2017

Postby stipend » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:49 am

kbl2017 wrote:Technically it should be the week with the 3rd friday. Which is the 20th. If you've been getting it tuesday for this month that would be the 17th.

Yeah with ASEE I always got it the 3rd Friday but LMI has not been consistent w/ that date. Hopefully I get it tomorrow lol
stipend

Postby FriyayPayAy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:27 pm

stipend wrote:
kbl2017 wrote:Technically it should be the week with the 3rd friday. Which is the 20th. If you've been getting it tuesday for this month that would be the 17th.

Yeah with ASEE I always got it the 3rd Friday but LMI has not been consistent w/ that date. Hopefully I get it tomorrow lol

Looks like it’s coming this Friday! Lol
FriyayPayAy

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Just got mine with the isp

Postby Guest1 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Just received my stipend with ISPs, never got my internship request form back either
Guest1

Return to Recipients