Drop a class

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Drop a class

Postby jj955 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Has anybody had any experience dropping a class? My university allows students to drop a class you might not pass and pick up a "minimester" intended specifically for you to keep your hourly requirement for scholarships (mostly the school ones, but might extend to SMART) but I am not sure if this works for SMART. Anybody done this before?
jj955

Re: Drop a class

Postby kbl2017 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:44 pm

jj955 wrote:Has anybody had any experience dropping a class? My university allows students to drop a class you might not pass and pick up a "minimester" intended specifically for you to keep your hourly requirement for scholarships (mostly the school ones, but might extend to SMART) but I am not sure if this works for SMART. Anybody done this before?

As long as you don't mess up your graduation date I don't see why it would be a problem. The only thing that's required is the GPA being above a 3 for SMART and maintaining full time status.
kbl2017

Return to Recipients