Stipends this week?

General Discussion for SMART Scholarship Recipients

Stipends this week?

Postby Stipends » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Should we be getting our stipends this month?
Stipends
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby Stipends » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 pm

This week^^
Stipends
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby DesperatelyBroke » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Stipends wrote:This week^^

Can someone confirm this please? Getting married Saturday and need the money for the honeymoon! lol
DesperatelyBroke
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby littlehope » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:40 pm

I mean no one can confirm this except SMART, but multiple past recipients in both recent and old forum threads have said the same thing multiple times and that was "Stipend payments come every third Friday of each month." This Friday is the third Friday of August 2017. I think that is as much confirmation as can be. If you get super antsy I noticed that the site visit payment showed up on the payment history tab from the awards page the day prior to it showing up in my bank account. So you can always check thursday, but that's not guaranteed.

On another note have a nice honeymoon and congrats on getting married! My two year anniversairy is this Sunday :D it's a good weekend to get married ;)
littlehope
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby kbl2017 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:49 pm

I don't remember where I read it, but I saw it on some of our paperwork that stipends come third Friday of the month.
kbl2017
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:21 am

kbl2017 wrote:I don't remember where I read it, but I saw it on some of our paperwork that stipends come third Friday of the month.

Stipend has arrived
Guest
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby Littlehope2 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:40 am

Guest wrote:
kbl2017 wrote:I don't remember where I read it, but I saw it on some of our paperwork that stipends come third Friday of the month.

Stipend has arrived


In your bank? Mine isn’t showing up in my account or on the Award Portal.

Can someone else verify?
Littlehope2
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby CSMajor » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:47 am

Haven't received anything yet.
CSMajor
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby MechEngMajor » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:37 pm

Nothing yet
MechEngMajor
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Littlehope2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
kbl2017 wrote:I don't remember where I read it, but I saw it on some of our paperwork that stipends come third Friday of the month.

Stipend has arrived


In your bank? Mine isn’t showing up in my account or on the Award Portal.

Can someone else verify?

It's pending in my account right now
Guest
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby Guest123 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Has anyone else received theirs???
Guest123
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby Guest678 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:05 pm

Guest123 wrote:Has anyone else received theirs???


I have, but I have USAA so deposits almost always come a day early. I only revived the normal stipend and not the health insurance nor misc. supplies stipends.
Guest678
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:50 pm

I only got a penny is that normal
Guest
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:57 pm

Guest wrote:I only got a penny is that normal

Got that yesterday
Guest
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby PhdSMART » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:10 pm

I had a penny deposited yesterday. Today I am showing my standard payment as pending. I do not see any of the miscellaneous payments...
PhdSMART
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby Lololol » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:47 pm

PhdSMART wrote:I had a penny deposited yesterday. Today I am showing my standard payment as pending. I do not see any of the miscellaneous payments...


Yeah that’s correct. They said we will only get a penny the first month.
Lololol
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby Guest123 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:47 pm

I got a penny on the 15th
Guest123
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby CSMajor » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:55 pm

WOOO!!!! So happy I received my penny. Rent is gonna be paid and now I get to eat good for the rest of the month. :p
CSMajor
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Lololol wrote:
PhdSMART wrote:I had a penny deposited yesterday. Today I am showing my standard payment as pending. I do not see any of the miscellaneous payments...


Yeah that’s correct. They said we will only get a penny the first month.

Where does it say that?
Guest
 

Re: Stipends this week?

Postby CSMajor » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Lololol wrote:
PhdSMART wrote:I had a penny deposited yesterday. Today I am showing my standard payment as pending. I do not see any of the miscellaneous payments...


Yeah that’s correct. They said we will only get a penny the first month.

Where does it say that?


It doesn't. It's just a joke post haha. The one cent is to verify your account and to make sure it can receive direct deposit. The deposit probably won't show up on the SMART page until tomorrow. I'm sure all Deposits went out today for the stipend. I have no idea when they're doing the misc supplies tho.
CSMajor
 


Return to Recipients

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest