Is it fair that they are extending the application deadline?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Is it fair that they are extending the application deadline?

Postby Live and Learn » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:43 am

LiveAndLearn wrote:I am applying for the smart scholarship, but I am stuck on how to format my goals. Do you have a sample?

Do anyone think it is fair that they are extending the application deadline like this? I think this is very unprofessional.
Live and Learn

Re: My Experience with the Application Process

Postby Chris Moulder » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:34 am

Live and Learn wrote:
LiveAndLearn wrote:I am applying for the smart scholarship, but I am stuck on how to format my goals. Do you have a sample?

Do anyone think it is fair that they are extending the application deadline like this? I think this is very unprofessional.

This happened last year too. We never really got an explanation why. I'd imagine it's to give people with otherwise complete applications more time to get their references in. There's no way for them to get through all the applications that fast anyway.
Chris Moulder

Return to General Questions and the Application