Drowning in forms

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Drowning in forms

Post by guest »

I hope I am not the only one that might need help on all these forms.

I'll start with an easy one, on the EWP I have to confirm that I am NOT getting a technology degree, I was wondering waht that meant because BA and MA are a separate column and this is obviously for tech majors

rmw228

Re: Drowning in forms

Post by rmw228 »

A technology degree, like engineering technology, aerospace technology, etc. are degrees that are more centered around engineering or aerospace vocations. For instance, someone getting a degree in aerospace technology may end up in a job as an aircraft mechanic. Someone getting a degree in aerospace engineering may end up in a job designing the aircraft.

Post by guest »

EWP: Does anyone know what we should answer for "Did you contact your SF to find a Project Aligned with Your Sponsoring Facility?" and "Is your graduation project aligned with your sponsoring facility?"

I am completing my PhD, and I will need to complete a dissertation. Does it matter if I am "aligned" or not? I cannot find any guidelines for this in the handbook.

administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

Moved to "Recipients Forum"

-Chris