suggestions of similar scholarships/awards?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

suggestions of similar scholarships/awards?

Post by Guest »

As this scholarship window closes, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of other government scholarships/awards/programs similar to the SMART program? I think I might have to start applying elsewhere soon... :-/

Re: suggestions of similar scholarships/awards?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:As this scholarship window closes, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of other government scholarships/awards/programs similar to the SMART program? I think I might have to start applying elsewhere soon... :-/
What is your major?

Post by Guest »

Well i'm not sure if this applies to your major, but for mine which is bioengineering my professor in the lab where I work at recommended that along with applying to the SMART scholarship i should apply to the DHS scholarship
http://www.orau.gov/dhsed/

Post by Guest »

Whoops, forgot to mention: starting my M.S. in Geographical Studies (specializing in GIS) this Fall

Post by Guest »

Most of the agencies that are part of sponsoring facility's have their own scholarship for service programs. Check out their websites. Good luck.