Security Questions?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Security Questions?

Postby UF_ME » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:47 am

What type of questions are asked for the security portion of the post-appilcation stuff?

Is it just standard SF-86 stuff?
UF_ME

Re: Security Questions?

Postby Chris Moulder » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:58 pm

Because it was on the SMART website, I don't have access to the exact questions anymore, but they were almost straight from the SF-86.

*One was about foreign contacts. Basically you listed any friends who are not US citizens. I remember it not being as detailed as the SF-86.
*Foreign Holdings. Do you own any property in another country or hold stock in a foreign company.
*I think there was something about having a felony

It really didn't take too long. You'll cry when you get the SF-86 though...at least it's an online form and not the PDF.
Chris Moulder

Return to General Questions and the Application