2024 Update on Award Offers...

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
MechEMongoose

2024 Update on Award Offers...

Post by MechEMongoose »

Hello everyone,

Just starting a thread for all to post updates on award/facility tour notifications. I have received two interviews, but heard nothing since then.
I have a friend that is a phase 3 scholar, who said he received his offer along with others in late March- early April. I assume that could be any day soon, so please post updates here :)

Best of luck to all applicants!

Curiosity

Re: 2024 Update on Award Offers...

Post by Curiosity »

Any emails? Rejection or offers?

JzGuest

Post by JzGuest »

I got an interview in March, have heard nothing since.

SON75

Post by SON75 »

My son got an email telling him to set aside time in June/July for orientation - they said it wasn’t a guarantee of a scholarship. I assume everyone got that?

shark92

Post by shark92 »

OMG I JUST GOT IT

mlloyd369

Post by mlloyd369 »

Congrats to everyone who received an award! I haven’t heard anything at all (yet) so hopefully that’s a good thing? I don’t know, but we’ll see. Either way, I’m happy for you all.

hojahs

Post by hojahs »

I got mine this morning, so they have definitely started sending them out. This week is a good time to check your email every morning

CivilEngGuest

Post by CivilEngGuest »

Email confirmed that I did not get it. Congratulations to everyone that did! I will be reapplying in August. My tip would be to reach out to your references and let them know that you did not receive the scholarship, and to let them know you’d be using them as references again in August if you choose to reapply and use them as references. Best of luck, and have a great day!

Post by Guest »

shark92 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:11 am
OMG I JUST GOT IT
Congratulations! Enjoy your time, and have a nice dinner or something with those close to you, especially for those of us who didn’t get the scholarship! :)

shark92

Post by shark92 »

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:33 pm
shark92 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:11 am
OMG I JUST GOT IT
Congratulations! Enjoy your time, and have a nice dinner or something with those close to you, especially for those of us who didn’t get the scholarship! :)
Thank you, that means a lot!