Still waiting…

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
eskelly

Still waiting…

Post by eskelly »

Is anyone else still waiting to be contacted? I am getting more and more anxious… I know they have until March 6th, but is there anything I can do at this point to increase my visibility?

CuriousApplicant

Re: Still waiting…

Post by CuriousApplicant »

Yeah :/ I'm right there with you.

There was a post on here that said depending on if the awardees turn down the package, there "could be" a second round later in Aprill. at least that's what the post said. I wasn't aware of the March 6th date. But I too have been anxious, checking this daily lol! I think I've seen people say and maybe even the SMART emails say to contact the sponsoring facilities, but I wouldn't know the first thing about who to get a hold of and what to ask/say!

eskelly

Re: Still waiting…

Post by eskelly »

March 6th is the last day for sponsoring facilities to interview. I saw that on a webinar. Other than that, I don’t know a lot. I think award notifications go out in early April. I wouldn’t know who to reach out to either. I’m just glad I’m not alone.