I have not heard anything from any facilities about an interview, does this mean anything?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
fionncmurphy

I have not heard anything from any facilities about an interview, does this mean anything?

Post by fionncmurphy »

I know that we are told it does not mean anything. However, in reality, does it?

Re: I have not heard anything from any facilities about an interview, does this mean anything?

Post by Guest »

Did you just receive the save the date email?

CuriousApplicant

Re: I have not heard anything from any facilities about an interview, does this mean anything?

Post by CuriousApplicant »

Same here, I haven't heard a thing, no interviews or anything and I'm pretty bummed. Regarding this post, yes, I agree- my feeling is that if you haven't been interviewed or heard anything, you probably didn't get it, which puts me in that same boat unfortunately. I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who didn't get an interview who was awarded?

Yes, I did receive that Save the Date email, anyone who has not? Seems strange that they would send that email out to all applicants and then say that it's only for awardees. Maybe they're just giving everyone ample notice for the event regardless of if you get it or not.

fionncmurphy

Post by fionncmurphy »

I did, I think everyone got that, though

hdibene

Post by hdibene »

Not receiving an interview isn't a definite no. Though I can understand the feeling as I haven't gotten an interview yet this year. Last year I didn't get any interviews and I was not selected so it feels pretty defeating. But who knows we all may be selected in the end!