When roughly will SFs finalize their decisions or conduct interviews?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
seagull

When roughly will SFs finalize their decisions or conduct interviews?

Post by seagull »

Congrats to all of the semi-finalists who applied!! I wanted to ask, when roughly does everyone think DoD facilities will stop conducting interviews or will have finalized their recommendations??

Dilly

Re: When roughly will SFs finalize their decisions or conduct interviews?

Post by Dilly »

My understanding is that most have already, but some have til the end of this week.
Semi-finalist :)
At a state university - 3.90 GPA
Pursuing BS in civil engineering w/ minor in geology

your_local_cheezit

Post by your_local_cheezit »

Woww, really!! I've heard a lot of people still have interviews at the end of the month, but I didn't realize that *most* are already pretty clear on who they're selecting at this point. But man, that's so scary! :shock: :o :? :!: :)

Unanimous

Post by Unanimous »

Wait really!?! I’m so nervous, I was in the hospital last week and then got out to a hectic amount of school work to make up before spring break and didn’t realize I had gotten an email for an interview late Thursday night for Friday (the 12th). I responded when I realized and asked if I could still possibly interview but if it’s true that they have to interview us by the 12th that makes my odds look not so good. But also I saw a lot of posts that said semifinalists last year had a lot of their interviews at the end of March, and then you find out the first week or so of April, so I’m not sure how true your statement is ngl.