Are we supposed to send in the Participant Handbook?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Are we supposed to send in the Participant Handbook?

Post by Guest »

Under "Award Status" it has listed Participant Handbook as "Not received"

Nowhere else, however, under any of the forms, is the Participant Handbook being sent in required, nor is there anything in the Participant Handbook that needs to be signed.

Just curious if anyone knows...If not I'll just email ASEE.

Oh, and also...are you guys just printing out the Participant Profile and filling it out by hand? For some reason it's not editable in the browser.

Re: Are we supposed to send in the Participant Handbook?

Post by Guest »

Yeah, I'm just printing the participant profile and writing on it (even though there are the examples and the "choose an item" lines).

Post by Guest »

I just emailed them today about the Participant Profile. Yeah, you're just supposed to fill it out by hand and send it over. I asked them about the handbook, but they kinda glossed over it. Let us know if we're supposed to send it in. I doubt it. Seems like a waste to print a 140 page document and send it to them, when they wrote it up...Oh well, keep us posted.

Post by Guest »

Are all of these forms supposed to be in by April 14th? I feel like that is very soon. I have questions and I emailed someone last night and they have not responded yet :/ I feel like if they are going to make something due so soon they need to be prompt in answering emails.