I need some HELP

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
UF_ME

I need some HELP

Post by UF_ME »

I was wondering if any applicants out there are getting a 404 page not found error when they logon to the ASEE site to check the status of their application?

Re: I need some HELP

Post by Guest »

Yes, I'm getting the same error. I would guess either their servers are down or perhaps they're updating the application website for the second round.

UF_ME

Post by UF_ME »

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I was really starting to freak out. The other day I logged in the other day and went to click on "overall status" and accidentally clicked on "withdraw application" (not sure why they are so close to each other). Nothing seemed to happen, but when I logged in last night and got the error message my imagination went wild.

Post by guest »

I just got a reply to an e-mail I sent asking about this issue. I have been unable to verify that my fall transcripts have been received and the reply I got when asking about the error was:

We are currently experiencing a technical problem with our application login, and we expect that our IT department will have this resolved as soon as possible.

In regard to your transcript, we are in the process of reviewing our transcript inventory and getting the updated Fall 2009 transcripts associated with applications as quickly as we can. Meanwhile, it would be very helpful to us if you could contact your registrar’s office and ask them the exact date your transcript was mailed. This information will assist us in locating your transcript.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation with this phase of the SMART Scholarship application.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

ASEE SMART PROGRAM TEAM
C/O American Society For Engineering Education
1818 N Street, NW, Suite 600
Washington, D.C. 20036
E-mail: smart@asee.org

Smart-Applicant

Post by Smart-Applicant »

404 Page Not Found. I am told they are having technical issues. Therefore, you cannot log in. If I were in your shoes, I'd immediately get another transcript and send it to them. I wouldn't take chances. With the site not working, your best bet might be to reissue a transcript. Better they have 2 copies than none at all.