High school transcript required?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
ls3en

High school transcript required?

Post by ls3en »

Hi,
I am a PhD student applying in the second year of my program. It seems strange that they would require high school transcripts for PhD students, and I graduated from high school 10 years ago. However, the application does not indicate that this is waived for graduate students. Does anyone know if I actually need to dig up a high school transcript?

edit: Anyone who has recieved the award: did you submit a high school transcript?

Thanks.

Guest1234

Re: High school transcript required?

Post by Guest1234 »

ls3en wrote:Hi,
I am a PhD student applying in the second year of my program. It seems strange that they would require high school transcripts for PhD students, and I graduated from high school 10 years ago. However, the application does not indicate that this is waived for graduate students. Does anyone know if I actually need to dig up a high school transcript?

edit: Anyone who has recieved the award: did you submit a high school transcript?

Thanks.
I didn't have to submit one as a PhD applicant... Similar to how SAT/ACTs aren't required for graduate student applicants.

ls3en

Re: High school transcript required?

Post by ls3en »

Phew, thanks.