got award- now what?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

got award- now what?

Postby user101 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:09 pm

has anybody been able to get a response from their SF yet? We have a pretty limited amount of of time to make this decision so I am hoping to get my details ASAP. Also, I might finish earlier than what my award is given to me for because I have decided not to do an MS thesis... does anyone know if that will be an issue?
user101

Re: got award- now what?

Postby Guestchris » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:10 pm

user101 wrote:has anybody been able to get a response from their SF yet? We have a pretty limited amount of of time to make this decision so I am hoping to get my details ASAP. Also, I might finish earlier than what my award is given to me for because I have decided not to do an MS thesis... does anyone know if that will be an issue?

Just call the contact listed on your award sheet. I had no problem getting ahold of my contact this morning.
Guestchris

Return to General Questions and the Application