A little insider knowledge

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

A little insider knowledge

Postby RetentionApplicant » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:50 pm

I have it on a good source that Air Force supervisors (or maybe it was SF SMART POCs... in some cases, those are the same person), were informed last week who they would be receiving from the selections they sent in a few weeks ago. This leads me to believe we should be getting official selection/nonselection notices soon (if not already as I was not at work Friday).
RetentionApplicant

Re: A little insider knowledge

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:43 am

I wonder if this is the case for the Navy Labs?

Postby SMARTGuy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:22 pm

RetentionApplicant wrote:I have it on a good source that Air Force supervisors (or maybe it was SF SMART POCs... in some cases, those are the same person), were informed last week who they would be receiving from the selections they sent in a few weeks ago. This leads me to believe we should be getting official selection/nonselection notices soon (if not already as I was not at work Friday).

Let's all cross our fingers. Good luck to everyone. It's my second time applying for this Scholarship.
SMARTGuy

Postby ClinicalNeuroPRISM » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Oh gosh, I can’t wait to hear back !! I really hope they let us know this week. It’s my first time applying, but I have been eyeing this scholarship for years now waiting for the “right” time. Anyways, thanks for sharing and best of luck to all!
ClinicalNeuroPRISM

Postby neuronerd » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Does anyone know what time of day the notification will be sent?
neuronerd

Postby EliosHarg » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:13 pm

It would be hard to say. In many ways, prior years are useless for making assumptions or guesses about how things will go this year due to the new management.
EliosHarg

Return to General Questions and the Application