Interview Questions

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
GuEsT0102

Interview Questions

Post by GuEsT0102 »

I just received a call from the MDA in Huntsville, Al to set up an interview for next week. The person I spoke with said there would be 6 questions. Is anyone familiar with the type of questions asked?

Drakester

Re: Interview Questions

Post by Drakester »

Hi! I don't have the answers you're looking for, but I am also in Huntsville and hoping to hear from someone soon. It's nice to know someone is getting interviews. Good luck!

littlehope

Post by littlehope »

Let me find my old notes I might have written down some old interview questions and PM you. Out of curiosity what is your major? I know two years ago they were looking for CS and this last year they were looking for EE.

GuEsT0102

Post by GuEsT0102 »

Drakester wrote:Hi! I don't have the answers you're looking for, but I am also in Huntsville and hoping to hear from someone soon. It's nice to know someone is getting interviews. Good luck!
Good luck to you also!
littlehope wrote:Let me find my old notes I might have written down some old interview questions and PM you. Out of curiosity what is your major? I know two years ago they were looking for CS and this last year they were looking for EE.
Any information you have would be greatly appreciated. I'm an junior EE. I actually received two different interviews for the MDA in Hunstville. One is for the ICBM division I guess? The other is for the parts, materials, and processes division.

ayres_liam

Post by ayres_liam »

littlehope wrote:Let me find my old notes I might have written down some old interview questions and PM you. Out of curiosity what is your major? I know two years ago they were looking for CS and this last year they were looking for EE.
Hi, I'm also interviewing with MDA Huntsville in a few days. I was actually quite surprised since I'm only a freshman at UAH. With that being said, I think they're looking for aerospace engineering majors. That's my current course of study. I wish you all the best of luck.

Arbiter

Post by Arbiter »

I am a recipient.

I was asked only the most slightest technical questions, which was more along the lines of a project I did and how I implemented it on a very high level.

They, as is usual with fellowships, are far more concerned with you being a good fit and motivated.

The prophets have foretold there will be another ring left from the forerunners.