Did everyone recieve this email?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Did everyone recieve this email?

Postby laserdan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Did everyone receive this email?

Dear 2018 SMART Scholarship Applicant,

Thank you for your submission to the 2018 SMART Scholarship Program. Your application is currently being processed. There has been a change in the administration of the SMART Scholarship. Your new contact will be smart@lmi.org. Please begin contacting Logistics Management Institute (LMI) for any further questions.

Awards should be announced in April 2018.

Sincerely,

The American Society for Engineering Education
1818 N. Street, Suite 600
Washington, D.C. 20036
smart@asee.org
laserdan

Re: Did everyone recieve this email?

Postby kbl2017 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:35 pm

laserdan wrote:Did everyone receive this email?

Dear 2018 SMART Scholarship Applicant,

Thank you for your submission to the 2018 SMART Scholarship Program. Your application is currently being processed. There has been a change in the administration of the SMART Scholarship. Your new contact will be smart@lmi.org. Please begin contacting Logistics Management Institute (LMI) for any further questions.

Awards should be announced in April 2018.

Sincerely,

The American Society for Engineering Education
1818 N. Street, Suite 600
Washington, D.C. 20036
smart@asee.org

Anyone who had their application submitted on time/correctly should have received that email.
kbl2017

Postby laserdan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:03 am

The ETS website showed my scores were reported before the deadline. I have been trying to see if SMART actually received them and considered my application complete. Do you think that email would have been sent out to incomplete (but still submitted) applications?
laserdan

Postby kbl2017 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:06 pm

laserdan wrote:The ETS website showed my scores were reported before the deadline. I have been trying to see if SMART actually received them and considered my application complete. Do you think that email would have been sent out to incomplete (but still submitted) applications?

I don't think so! But you can just email them back and ask so you don't have to wonder :)
kbl2017

Postby Laserdan » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:50 pm

I have multiple times. Both LMI and ASEE have yet to reply
Laserdan

Postby kbl2017 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:52 am

Laserdan wrote:I have multiple times. Both LMI and ASEE have yet to reply

That's weird!!! I assume you wouldn't even be in an automated email system if your application didn't go through and wasn't complete.
kbl2017

Return to General Questions and the Application