Did everyone recieve this email?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
laserdan

Did everyone recieve this email?

Post by laserdan »

Did everyone receive this email?

Dear 2018 SMART Scholarship Applicant,

Thank you for your submission to the 2018 SMART Scholarship Program. Your application is currently being processed. There has been a change in the administration of the SMART Scholarship. Your new contact will be smart@lmi.org. Please begin contacting Logistics Management Institute (LMI) for any further questions.

Awards should be announced in April 2018.

Sincerely,

The American Society for Engineering Education
1818 N. Street, Suite 600
Washington, D.C. 20036
smart@asee.org

kbl2017

Re: Did everyone recieve this email?

Post by kbl2017 »

laserdan wrote:Did everyone receive this email?

Dear 2018 SMART Scholarship Applicant,

Thank you for your submission to the 2018 SMART Scholarship Program. Your application is currently being processed. There has been a change in the administration of the SMART Scholarship. Your new contact will be smart@lmi.org. Please begin contacting Logistics Management Institute (LMI) for any further questions.

Awards should be announced in April 2018.

Sincerely,

The American Society for Engineering Education
1818 N. Street, Suite 600
Washington, D.C. 20036
smart@asee.org
Anyone who had their application submitted on time/correctly should have received that email.

laserdan

Post by laserdan »

The ETS website showed my scores were reported before the deadline. I have been trying to see if SMART actually received them and considered my application complete. Do you think that email would have been sent out to incomplete (but still submitted) applications?

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

laserdan wrote:The ETS website showed my scores were reported before the deadline. I have been trying to see if SMART actually received them and considered my application complete. Do you think that email would have been sent out to incomplete (but still submitted) applications?
I don't think so! But you can just email them back and ask so you don't have to wonder :)

Laserdan

Post by Laserdan »

I have multiple times. Both LMI and ASEE have yet to reply

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

Laserdan wrote:I have multiple times. Both LMI and ASEE have yet to reply
That's weird!!! I assume you wouldn't even be in an automated email system if your application didn't go through and wasn't complete.