Did anyone order their GRE scores at the last minute?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Did anyone order their GRE scores at the last minute?

Postby laserdan » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:27 pm

Did anyone order their GRE scores at the last minute? If so, any luck getting them to be
laserdan

Re: Did anyone order their GRE scores at the last minute?

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:46 pm

I did. And it says on the ETS site that they sent, but it said on the fellowship end that they were not received. I emailed the SMART POC and asked how could that be since it is an electronic transfer and I got a very snarky response.

Postby Laserdan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:17 pm

Yeah, that’s what I was getting too. I have no idea at his point whether or not it made it through or not since they shut everything down. Hopefully it’s not as strict as they make it out to be and their system continues to update.
Laserdan

Postby kbl2017 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:30 am

I think this is probably a lot to do with the handover to LMI. The ASEE people probably don't want to deal with it. I would give it until monday and hopefully the new website is up.
kbl2017

Postby Hdfstudent18 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Laserdan wrote:Yeah, that’s what I was getting too. I have no idea at his point whether or not it made it through or not since they shut everything down. Hopefully it’s not as strict as they make it out to be and their system continues to update.

Did you get the email saying you would be informed later this week of your status? I'm wondering if that's what they are sending people who they had to get stuff together last minute.
Hdfstudent18

Postby laserdan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:46 pm

Yeah, that was the email they sent me.
laserdan

Return to General Questions and the Application