Did anyone order their GRE scores at the last minute?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
laserdan

Did anyone order their GRE scores at the last minute?

Post by laserdan »

Did anyone order their GRE scores at the last minute? If so, any luck getting them to be

Re: Did anyone order their GRE scores at the last minute?

Post by Guest »

I did. And it says on the ETS site that they sent, but it said on the fellowship end that they were not received. I emailed the SMART POC and asked how could that be since it is an electronic transfer and I got a very snarky response.

Laserdan

Post by Laserdan »

Yeah, that’s what I was getting too. I have no idea at his point whether or not it made it through or not since they shut everything down. Hopefully it’s not as strict as they make it out to be and their system continues to update.

kbl2017

Post by kbl2017 »

I think this is probably a lot to do with the handover to LMI. The ASEE people probably don't want to deal with it. I would give it until monday and hopefully the new website is up.

Hdfstudent18

Post by Hdfstudent18 »

Laserdan wrote:Yeah, that’s what I was getting too. I have no idea at his point whether or not it made it through or not since they shut everything down. Hopefully it’s not as strict as they make it out to be and their system continues to update.
Did you get the email saying you would be informed later this week of your status? I'm wondering if that's what they are sending people who they had to get stuff together last minute.

laserdan

Post by laserdan »

Yeah, that was the email they sent me.