Good luck everyone!

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Good luck everyone!

Postby YouAreAmazing » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Applications are due on Friday, and as most of you are no doubt fine-tuning your application, I just want to say good luck! You are a very smart person and you'll do great things in life, whether or not you win this scholarship. I don't know who you are, but I do know that your hard work will some day pay off.
YouAreAmazing

Re: Good luck everyone!

Postby kbl2017 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:13 pm

Good luck everyone! Don't expect to hear anything until maybe February and don't stress yourself out while waiting!! You got this.
kbl2017

Re: Good luck everyone!

Postby Kdsr54 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:17 am

Good luck to everyone as well! Everyone applying is highly capable and even if you arent excepted dont stop applying! You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
Kdsr54

Return to General Questions and the Application