References

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

References

Postby rigs90 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:40 pm

I'm a freshmen in my first semester at a well known Virginia school. Currently I am in the required gen eds and intro engineering courses with huge class sizes which has left little room to get know my professors at all. Would it be acceptable to use my physics and calculus teachers from high school whom I know very well as two of my references?
rigs90

Re: References

Postby CSMajor » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:47 am

rigs90 wrote:I'm a freshmen in my first semester at a well known Virginia school. Currently I am in the required gen eds and intro engineering courses with huge class sizes which has left little room to get know my professors at all. Would it be acceptable to use my physics and calculus teachers from high school whom I know very well as two of my references?

All my references were my high school teachers and I received this scholarship. I feel that it's perfectly acceptable.
CSMajor

Return to General Questions and the Application