In case it ruined your day

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

In case it ruined your day

Post by Guest »

In case getting the not-quite-rejected email yesterday ruined your day, just remember this...You're not ex-Director Comey from the FBI and you didn't just get fired by the President. It could be worse. On the plus side, a new position just opened up somewhere FBI and I remember someone posting about how they should hire some of the people on this board for being great investigators. See y'all next year!

Re: In case it ruined your day

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:In case getting the not-quite-rejected email yesterday ruined your day, just remember this...You're not ex-Director Comey from the FBI and you didn't just get fired by the President. It could be worse. On the plus side, a new position just opened up somewhere FBI and I remember someone posting about how they should hire some of the people on this board for being great investigators. See y'all next year!
I, for one, would strongly advise against anyone on this forum applying to the FBI, unless you want to risk being blacklisted - even if you're a total saint - due to the inherent limitations of the polygraph and the shady culture in that organization...