University of Central Florida Awardee?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
UCFstudent

University of Central Florida Awardee?

Post by UCFstudent »

I was wondering if anyone from the University of Central Florida received an award offer. Since UCF was listed as a having a 2017 awardee (before they pulled it off the website). I received the Temp closed error about a week ago, but also received the kind of rejection email. I am trying to figure out if they sent out all of the awards or not because I had 2 interviews and one facility definitely said they'd recommend me. I'm just so confused. Please help!

guest_ne

Re: University of Central Florida Awardee?

Post by guest_ne »

UCFstudent wrote:I was wondering if anyone from the University of Central Florida received an award offer. Since UCF was listed as a having a 2017 awardee (before they pulled it off the website). I received the Temp closed error about a week ago, but also received the kind of rejection email. I am trying to figure out if they sent out all of the awards or not because I had 2 interviews and one facility definitely said they'd recommend me. I'm just so confused. Please help!
i had temp closed and got the same email, but my school also said 1 person got it from 2017 for navy so i was sure it was me...

Post by Guest »

UCFstudent wrote:I was wondering if anyone from the University of Central Florida received an award offer. Since UCF was listed as a having a 2017 awardee (before they pulled it off the website). I received the Temp closed error about a week ago, but also received the kind of rejection email. I am trying to figure out if they sent out all of the awards or not because I had 2 interviews and one facility definitely said they'd recommend me. I'm just so confused. Please help!
sounds like they're just not done yet....

littlehope

Post by littlehope »

Yeah. I am not from Central Florida (but instead the University of Iowa) but in the same boat. I had basically come to the conclusion that I was not receiving the award based off of the first rounds of temp closeds. But then since last week all the sudden more people got the temp closed messages and my school was listed with Additional DoD facilities and 3/5 of my interviews were with an additional DoD facility my hopes ran high! Kinda feels like a punch in the gut. I wish I had never gotten my hopes back up in the first place. :cry: