who got it?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

who got it?

Post by Guest »

Congratulations! On behalf of the Department of Defense we are pleased to inform you that you have been awarded a scholarship under the Science, Mathematics, And Research for Transformation (SMART) Defense Education Program. Please go to https://smart.asee.org/award for information regarding your award offer. Your login information is the same as that used for your application. Please pay close attention to the due dates for requested materials.
Who else got this message?

Rejected

Re: who got it?

Post by Rejected »

Guest wrote:Congratulations! On behalf of the Department of Defense we are pleased to inform you that you have been awarded a scholarship under the Science, Mathematics, And Research for Transformation (SMART) Defense Education Program. Please go to https://smart.asee.org/award for information regarding your award offer. Your login information is the same as that used for your application. Please pay close attention to the due dates for requested materials.
Who else got this message?
Congrats!

I, on the other hand, am not sure if I just blew the career I left, as this was my last chance at getting the last year of my PhD funded. Message below...

Thank you for applying for the Science, Mathematics, And Research for Transformation (SMART) Defense Education Program. The Department of Defense will be continuing to make awards over the next few weeks. If the Department of Defense is interested in making an award to you at a later date you will be notified.

If you do not receive further correspondence, this will serve as your final notification regarding the 2017 application cycle. Please consider reapplying in the future if applicable to your academic situation. We appreciate your interest in the SMART Scholarship Program.

American Society for Engineering Education

Guess

Re: who got it?

Post by Guess »

*Clap clap clap*