Not a joke. got an email

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
guest_ne

Re: Not a joke. got an email

Post by guest_ne »

what are the chances of getting accepted for the second round? i still have temp closed... maybe that means were getting accepted, just at different rounds

Post by Guest »

guest_ne wrote:what are the chances of getting accepted for the second round? i still have temp closed... maybe that means were getting accepted, just at different rounds
if it's just a wait list then I assume extremely slim. If it's a full second round I could go as far as thinking they're doubling the awardees and temporarily closed just means they're waiting on a sign off.

guest_ne

Post by guest_ne »

Guest wrote:
guest_ne wrote:what are the chances of getting accepted for the second round? i still have temp closed... maybe that means were getting accepted, just at different rounds
if it's just a wait list then I assume extremely slim. If it's a full second round I could go as far as thinking they're doubling the awardees and temporarily closed just means they're waiting on a sign off.
hopefully its a full second round

Post by Guest »

guest_ne wrote:
Guest wrote:
hopefully its a full second round
I only think that's possible because they didn't flat out said a waitlist.