AWARD NOTIFICATIONS ARE OFFICIAL!!!

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
FINALLY

AWARD NOTIFICATIONS ARE OFFICIAL!!!

Post by FINALLY »

JUST GOT THE EMAIL!!! CONGRATS TO WHOM ALL GOT THE AWARD!!!

Stillwaiting

Re: AWARD NOTIFICATIONS ARE OFFICIAL!!!

Post by Stillwaiting »

You said this in another thread from a couple days ago. You can stop now, I prefer for people here have respect for others.

Post by Guest »

You need to find something else to do with yourself than troll a forum for a scholarship.

CSMajor

Post by CSMajor »

This stopped being funny the 1st 10 times you did it.

Stopit

Post by Stopit »

FINALLY wrote:JUST GOT THE EMAIL!!! CONGRATS TO WHOM ALL GOT THE AWARD!!!
Getting pretty tired of your BS...

Post by Guest »

Your IP has been reported

gggggg

Post by gggggg »

cut your crap, freshman

FINALLY

Post by FINALLY »

Guest wrote:

Reported to who?

Post by Guest »

FINALLY wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reported to who?
Dude just stop being a dick why is that so hard?

Post by Guest »

Hey Finally, as someone halfway through their Psych PhD I think I am qualified to say you clearly didn't have any friends growing up and still probably don't..So you resort to using online forums like this one to get attention any way you can.
The suicide and depression rates for people like yourself are significantly higher than the average and I really urge you to get some help.

Post by Guest »

Seriously, did you even make it to the finalist round?

FINALLY

Post by FINALLY »

Guest wrote:Hey Finally, as someone halfway through their Psych PhD I think I am qualified to say you clearly didn't have any friends growing up and still probably don't..So you resort to using online forums like this one to get attention any way you can.
The suicide and depression rates for people like yourself are significantly higher than the average and I really urge you to get some help.
Lol damn you couldn't have been more right. They might as well just give you your PhD after that diagnosis

Post by guest »

Geez... what he did was crappy, but that was harsh @Psych PhD

Post by Guest »

Reported to the smart moderators. Really hope you weren't supposed to get an award or you could lose it for something like this.

FINALLY

Post by FINALLY »

Woah guys ease up. I'm just as stressed as y'all and I apologize for trolling. Honestly, because of my asshole trolling self I probably won't get it but I still hope all of you do. Like I said before, if you care enough to check a forum consistently then you must care about your future, your career, and your research. The world needs more people like you. Also, good luck with your Psychology PhD, that's pretty awesome!

FINALLY

Post by FINALLY »

Guest wrote:Reported to the smart moderators. Really hope you weren't supposed to get an award or you could lose it for something like this.

Oh yeah? What exactly did you report?

guest_ne

Post by guest_ne »

no one got any accepted or rejected yet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Reported to the smart moderators. Really hope you weren't supposed to get an award or you could lose it for something like this.
I mean, this is the "Unofficial" forum. It says it in the name and everything. None of the mods here have anything to do with SMART, nor do I think trolling is against the SMART terms and services. Unless you know something we don't, I'm pretty sure you're full of crap.

guest3

Post by guest3 »

Hey Finally,

Yeah it is difficult. Joking is sometimes fun, no worries. We still love you <3 (like friends). Are you getting the temp closed or invalid username and password?

StopTheBullshit

Post by StopTheBullshit »

seriously, stop the BS. I nearly panicked. this isn't even trolling, it's harassment with how many times it's been done. trolling requires finesse, this is just lame.