Applicants by School?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
Guest_CU

Applicants by School?

Post by Guest_CU »

So I go to Clemson I'm wondering if anyone else on here does, given that they have 1 award listed for 2017

Guest_BYU-I

Re: Applicants by School?

Post by Guest_BYU-I »

I'm from Brigham Young University—Idaho. Saw that they're getting an awardee before the site went down but I'm not sure who else applied from here. I know our Mech Eng. and Elec Eng. programs are rather large so it could be any number of people. Guess we'll see what happens.

clemson

Post by clemson »

I go to Clemson and applied, PhD chemical engineering major. Good luck to you

Clemson

Post by Clemson »

Congrats man

Guest_CU

Post by Guest_CU »

Oh man I was hoping they weren't finished posting the awards by school and that we both could!

EE_CE Guy

Post by EE_CE Guy »

University of West Florida for EE and CE. We have 1 for 2017. UWF has a small program, but we also have 4 installations close to us so this would be popular here. Not sure who else applied.

ambiguos-email

Post by ambiguos-email »

where are the awards by school posted? probably a stupid question but i haven't found it.

Guest_CU

Post by Guest_CU »

ambiguos-email wrote:where are the awards by school posted? probably a stupid question but i haven't found it.
They used to be posted in a sub page under program stats but the page is still down.