Notification not today?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Re: Notification not today?

Postby Guest » Sat May 06, 2017 10:24 am

DrunkOrnah wrote:Holy cow I am toasted right now if you know what I mean. I love you guys so much you are seriously like a family to me I hope we all get it and live a happy propane life naw mean free path? Let's have a turbulent last few days but I hope we reach some sort of critical Reynolds number and laminar the f out or maybe we can just all reach a mutual aromatic state like a mother effing benzene ring. Anyways Make America great again

Upvote.

Postby Guest » Sat May 06, 2017 3:07 pm

DrunkOrnah wrote:Holy cow I am toasted right now if you know what I mean. I love you guys so much you are seriously like a family to me I hope we all get it and live a happy propane life naw mean free path? Let's have a turbulent last few days but I hope we reach some sort of critical Reynolds number and laminar the f out or maybe we can just all reach a mutual aromatic state like a mother effing benzene ring. Anyways Make America great again

This was funny up until the last line

Postby Gandalf » Sat May 06, 2017 3:38 pm

Don't hate, appreciate (the extra funding).
Gandalf

Postby yesss » Sat May 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Gandalf wrote:Don't hate, appreciate (the extra funding).

Yes, we can all thank him for the yuge budget increase. I'm happy :)
yesss

Previous

Return to General Questions and the Application