Funding Bill

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Funding Bill

Postby Funding » Thu May 04, 2017 10:43 am

So apparently the senate is looking to vote on the bill today, is forcing an initial vote on Friday morning, but doesn't expect to actually vote on it until Saturday. What do you guys think?
Funding
 

Re: Funding Bill

Postby Guest » Thu May 04, 2017 2:07 pm

If that's true, it sounds like next Thurs/Fri will be the announcement date (at the earliest).
Guest
 

Re: Funding Bill

Postby itsapproved » Thu May 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Senate approved it. Now trump has to sign it
itsapproved
 

Re: Funding Bill

Postby Guest » Thu May 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Funding wrote:So apparently the senate is looking to vote on the bill today, is forcing an initial vote on Friday morning, but doesn't expect to actually vote on it until Saturday. What do you guys think?



Where do you get this bill information from?
Guest
 

Re: Funding Bill

Postby Guest » Thu May 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Guest wrote:If that's true, it sounds like next Thurs/Fri will be the announcement date (at the earliest).



Historically, Thurs/Fri has only been for April dates (i.e. regular schedule). In June and July they were released earlier in the week. So in theory, they could release them as soon as they are able to, without waiting for the end of the week. In theory.
Guest
 

Re: Funding Bill

Postby Guest » Thu May 04, 2017 3:08 pm

If so, do you guys think today or tomorrow could be the day?
Guest
 

Re: Funding Bill

Postby Guest » Thu May 04, 2017 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:If so, do you guys think today or tomorrow could be the day?


Fairly certain they will be released the second that bill gets signed into law. It's on the president's desk. Now we just have to wait.
Guest
 

Re: Funding Bill

Postby Guest » Thu May 04, 2017 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:If so, do you guys think today or tomorrow could be the day?


Fairly certain they will be released the second that bill gets signed into law. It's on the president's desk. Now we just have to wait.


I hope you're right :)
Guest
 

Re: Funding Bill

Postby hoping » Thu May 04, 2017 5:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Funding wrote:So apparently the senate is looking to vote on the bill today, is forcing an initial vote on Friday morning, but doesn't expect to actually vote on it until Saturday. What do you guys think?



Where do you get this bill information from?

seriously how can we all follow this
hoping
 

Re: Funding Bill

Postby guest_ne » Fri May 05, 2017 3:39 pm

he signed it according to the whitehouse. update was 4 mins ago
guest_ne
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 12:56 am

Re: Funding Bill

Postby Guest » Fri May 05, 2017 3:39 pm

guest_ne wrote:he signed it according to the whitehouse. update was 4 mins ago

How are you getting that information?
Guest
 

Re: Funding Bill

Postby guest_ne » Fri May 05, 2017 3:42 pm

Guest wrote:
guest_ne wrote:he signed it according to the whitehouse. update was 4 mins ago

How are you getting that information?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white ... le/2622254
guest_ne
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 12:56 am


Return to General Questions and the Application

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests

cron

Welcome. The Unofficial SMART Scholarship Forum is fully supported through this banner add. In the past, I have relied on this income to pay for all hosting and domain charges, but it has only covered half of my expenses in recent years. If this is the first time you are seeing a banner here, it is because an adblocker has prevented it from appearing (I don't blame you). If you have found this forum valuable, I would appreciate it if you consider supporting its upkeep.

Thank you for being a part of this community.

-Chris