Y'all need to chill

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Y'all need to chill

Post by Guest »

There have been at least 5 pages of posts stressing about what 'temporarily closed' means and pity parties based on speculation. Chill out

Forreals

Re: Y'all need to chill

Post by Forreals »

Everyone here made it to the semi-final round, which means you are all superior students and will be in high demand for many other opportunities. I don't think losing this will make anyone homeless living on the streets, so be patient and have some faith in your abilities. There are many well qualified students who won't get chosen, but I have no doubt that each of you will have a multitude of other avenues to take. We are all competing for the same spots, but we can all be civil and friendly (although anon5's sarcastic comments give me a laugh). Be patient, and be calm. Everyone here is destined for success, one way or another.

NoMeaning

Post by NoMeaning »

So you're saying the messages have no meaning?

Prophet of Truth

Post by Prophet of Truth »

NoMeaning wrote:So you're saying the messages have no meaning?
There are people here who believe, because of past events, they can make an educated guess as to what the messages mean.

You can believe what you want to, but if you're looking for reassuring messages you won't find them here. No one here really knows what the messages mean 100%.

Just be patient for now. The Great Journey will begin soon and all Covenant who believe will be a part of it.

Anon5

Post by Anon5 »

Maybe we could sacrifice a goat or something?

Anon4

Post by Anon4 »

Ehhh let's stay away from the witchcraft.

The Gravemind

Post by The Gravemind »

we'll know soon enough - maybe even tomorrow!
We must be watchful of the forerunners holy relics.

John117

Post by John117 »

Yeah, let's stay away from those

Orbitor

Post by Orbitor »

Just remember. The profits lie. Those of us getting the incorrect username/pass error may still be awarded.

Post by Guest »

Gosh; I'm getting terrible r/thebutton flashbacks...

seriously though

Post by seriously though »

Glad someone said this. #calmyourselves

Prophet of Truth

We'll know soon enough.
Once the Great Journey has begun, only those who keep guard over the sacred rings will pass.

Prophet of Truth

Orbitor wrote:Just remember. The profits lie. Those of us getting the incorrect username/pass error may still be awarded.
I was waiting for someone to finally get the reference hahah!!! Good on you!

Post by Guest »

In this trying time, I suggest alcohol. It helps.

SMARTRejectee

Post by SMARTRejectee »

Guest wrote:In this trying time, I suggest alcohol. It helps.
I wonder why the rejection emails always say "we are unable to offer you" rather than "you are rejected". I received about 20 such email and have never seen a word "reject".